You just need to add the link to your signature. That's done by clicking 'Profile' near the top of the screen and clicking 'Modify Profile' after that. From there you just scroll down until you see the section labeled 'Signature' and enter the URL there.
# 3. I'm suppose to be a medic, so healing makes sense, but I'll fill any slot that needs filling
# 4. No preference, where ever I can help
# 5. Was a member of Zombie Squad
# 6. The majority of Zombie Squad went inactive, but Razi posted in the ZS forums that DHPD is still alive and kicking, and would accept members interested in continuing to play
I'm not a daily player, so growth has been slow so far. I've spent the mass majority of my time as a zombie trying to accumulate enough XP to get the skills needed to contribute. I've now got 1000 socked away, and am ready to spend it on skills the team would need. Based on where you guys think I would fit, let me know what skills would compliment the position best.
I'm currently wandering around the ruins of Dunell Hills -- is there a particular revive point I should make my way to?
*leaps out from behind a curtain and raises a baseball bat aloft*
Sic siemper tyra-!
Oh wait we're changing that aren't we....
Anyways welcome aboard, an admin will sort you out with forum access. I can't think of any particular skills you should concentrate on but most people would prolly go along the lines of:
1) free running 2) free running 3) all axe skills 4) diagnosis (not first aid, reduces xp gain from healing unless there's lots of people to heal) 5) all pistol skills 6) construction 7) body building, shotgun skills, first aid or other various useful but not essential skills
To be honest I'm one of the worst to make suggestions, it's been so long since I bought a skill that I'd completely forgotten what they all were or what it's like to play without them until I started a fresh character a while back.
# 5. Was a member of Zombie Squad ... I'm not a daily player, so growth has been slow so far. I've spent the mass majority of my time as a zombie trying to accumulate enough XP to get the skills needed to contribute.
*points to the above* Be cool, people. Reading is your friend He can't get the skills until he's revived.
1. What is your profile link? Please place it in your signature.(Not optional)
2. How active do you expect to be in-game? On the forum? A. Very active = online daily or more B. Fairly active = online 3-5 times weekly C. Less active = online 1-2 times weekly
3. What role would you like? Healer, combat, etc.
4. Do you want to travel or stay in the same area?
5. Do you have contact with other groups in UD?
6. How did you come to join DHPD?
1. www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=474858 2. Not as much as I'd like to...But enough to keep certain zeds in Dury at 1 Hp. Forum wise... Daily reader not as active poster. 3. Pimp 4. Now and as ever... in the DMZ. 5. Hmmmm At the moment... No. 6. AS a former Commissioner of the DHPD... ah hell, you either know the story or you don't.