so, hello, how are you? was wondering if i might join up, be a cop? always wanted to be a cop, ya know for like the last while anyhow. in game i is maomao, and sorry haven't figured out how to find the alt's ID.
Post by Damien Laplant on Apr 10, 2016 23:17:06 GMT
Hello. Welcome to the forum. For the profile link, in UD, below the 9block map, click on your name. Copy the url link from your profile page.
New Member Form
1. What is your profile link? Please place it in your signature. (Not optional) 2. How active do you expect to be in-game? On the forum? A. Very active = online daily or more B. Fairly active = online 3-5 times weekly C. Less active = online 1-2 times weekly 3. What role would you like? Healer, combat, etc. 4. Do you want to travel or stay in the same area? 5. Do you have contact with other groups in UD? 6. How did you come to join DHPD?
It's easier, for a man, to destroy the light inside himself, than to defeat the darkness all around him.
2. How active do you expect to be in-game? On the forum? - in game, i usually run through at least once daily. this assumes i'm able but let's go with 'Very Active' A. Very active = online daily or more B. Fairly active = online 3-5 times weekly C. Less active = online 1-2 times weekly
3. What role would you like? Healer, combat, etc. - i do all dat stuff, even meat shield when appropriate as well as suicide repairs and commando cading
4. Do you want to travel or stay in the same area? - don't care
5. Do you have contact with other groups in UD? - yes, however my right and left hands are separate and do not interact
6. How did you come to join DHPD? - got stuck in the mud one night, an officer lent assistance, i helped him out, he returned the favor, i did again... kept going in a circular fashion. i've been around a long time. so has DHPD. I use to hang out north of here. then further south, recently i wandered back up this way. saw the DHPD still struggling, started working some of the local haunts, finally thought, screw it, might as well join.
oh, and forums, not so much, but i'd check in at least weekly, every other day like bout that.
cheers and welcome to the group. i've updated your profile so you should be able to see more of the forums now - head across the the police academy board and post in the op's thread there, and an instructor will be over shortly to let you know where to head to meet up with us (if you're not already in the area,make your way towards dunell hills).
check out the out of character section too - it would be great if you could post a bit about yourself in the introductions thread, so we can get o know you a bit more
i've added your profile link to your signature for you - can youplease add 'Dunell Hills Police Department' to the group section of your in game profile too? it hsould end up looking like mine -> www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=299751
welcome again, and please let us know if you have nay questions!